Reviews of Wrestling, Movies, TV and much more! Strong language has been censored by me for blog content

Thursday, October 1, 2009

WWE Superstars 1st Oct 09 reviewed

Its my 1st time seeing Superstars since 11th Jun this year so again I won't apologise for not knowing storylines or who people are.
Shad Gaspard vs Tyson Kidd - I assume there is supposed to be some kind of heat between these tag teams as this is the 2nd time this week their members have fought, I also assume Kidd is filling the spot Teddy Hart was too unreliable to get? This match was so boring, Gaspard won off a Leg Sweep.
Sheamus vs Tyler Reks - As soon as Reks was announced you knew he was set to job, very dull match where Sheamus took the win off a big boot.
The Miz vs Kofi Kingston - I'm not exactly sure what the point of this match is when they will be meeting in a title match at the shortly upcoming PPV, pretty much no spots to speak of and Kingston won off Trouble In Paradise.
This show certainly hasn't improved thats for sure. Considering the above 5 lines of text are a review of a 45 minute wrestling show it screams volumes how unimpressive it was, doesn't it.

No comments: