Reviews of Wrestling, Movies, TV and much more! Strong language has been censored by me for blog content

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ghost Lab s01e10

Alcatraz, San Francisco California.

They are forced to unpack all their gear so they can ship it across to the island, it makes me wonder why they didn't ask one of the car ferries (and there are several) to take them AND the Lab over to the island. During the set-up & hotspot walkthrough they encounter audible noises in 2 different spots and a camera is knocked.

Day 2, Evidence Review - They get an EVP saying "I can't forget what I have done" from The Dungeon.

Katie is left to investigate The Dungeon on her own in the dark & hears several noises.
At the same time Brad & Barry were in Cell Block D, Barry was sure he heard a growl in Solitary Cell 14.

Day 3, Evidence Review - Barry plays some god awful quality recording that he claims is a growl, all I heard was noise.
Katie catches an EVP which you can bearly hear which they claim was saying "I want you" as well as one you can just about hear saying "I got you" which they claimed is saying "I got you now" but I can't hear the now part of it.

Day 4, Evidence Review - A recorder left in Robert Strouds cell catches an EVP saying "Tony Eniche" but they can't find a name matching on the list of inmates.

Katie & Steve Hock in the Hospital Wing, just after Steve says "I've got a pretty little girl here" you can hear what sounds like a long exhale.
Hector in Solitary Cell 14, we hear something metallic moving which Hector thought was a cell door closing. It turns out Brad & Barry who were close by heard the same thing.

Evidence Review - They caught the cell door closing sound on audio along with an EMF spike of 5.5 at the same time. We get yet another bad quality barely audible EVP that Katie caught that they claim says "I want her".

1 comment:

coyote said...

I know who Tony Eniche is.
And, he is in the prisoner manifests.
I wonder if the Klinge brothers would be interested enough to know ??