Reviews of Wrestling, Movies, TV and much more! Strong language has been censored by me for blog content

Monday, November 22, 2010

Ghost Lab S02E04 Afterlife Sentence

I wasnt going to write a full review but I noted down a few things as I watched.

As far as the stuff at the prison goes, the EVPs were so quiet and too iffy. The young guy who recorded the banging, could have been anything and anyone so it has to be thrown out.

The investigation at the residence, both the "shadow men" were really easily debunkable.
The one on Brad cam was caused by him shining his torch around his vest, really easy to fake and even easier to explain.
The one the camera guy caught in the window I'd debunk any number of ways but a crane camera outside seems to be the most likely and logical reason for that shadow moving the way it moved where it was.

The fact it even pans up trying to move out of the camera guys shot makes me think crane camera even more.

Despite the heavy EMF source that they explained they insisted everything inside was paranormal.
So nothing to do with EMF hypersensitivity then? Its jumping to conclusions like that that stopped me writing full reviews.

No comments: