Reviews of Wrestling, Movies, TV and much more! Strong language has been censored by me for blog content

Friday, July 30, 2010

Ghost Hunters International S02E16

Wolfs Lair - Ketrzyn, Poland

Well I definately saw Susan Slaughter in one of the cars during the briefing & that was confirmed as she did go on the investigation in one of the bunkers, again no signs of Karl Pfeiffer this week so it adds credence to the claim he only did the one investigation then left the show. It must be fairly galling for them to STILL be billing Susan as an Investigator in training, when shes not. She did her training at GHA, she is now an investigator.

It would have been fairly easy for them to learn a few basic German phrase questions for stuff like "what is your name", "can you hear me", "can you see me", "where are you". Barrys German was painful to listen to, I'm hardly fluent but it made me cringe to hear him ask "Wo ist ihr name bitte", Barry, wo means where (the phrase literally means Where is her name please.), You should have been asking "Wie heisst du?" or "Was ist deine name bitte?".

As for the evidence Pauls alledged EVP that answered his "Sprechen sie English", I couldnt hear a thing no matter how many times he replayed it. The exact same thing with Barrys EVP, I'm sorry Barry but I just dont hear ANY words there, its just noise. I think its hilarious how Paul debunks the tourist photo saying matrixing is involved yet their all happy to swear blind they are hearing words on EVPs when theres simply nothing there.

Annoyingly Rob presents the footage of him & Brandy hearing voices they didnt capture on tape & its blindingly obvious that the client had been told before the reveal about the "Where is Hitler" EVP as she almost seems to be waiting for her cue to say it. The figure they caught on the full spectrum camera I'm not sure what to think, what I can tell you is it WAS there before Brandy pans back to try and catch it
Reduced 71%
Attached Image
262 x 347 (40.81K)

Heres a screengrab of it already standing there BEFORE Brandy pans back. The purple is the fullspectrum view.
Reduced 72%
Attached Image
286 x 350 (35.53K)

Heres my negative of it, I'm sure I'm using a cheaper computer & my software is free so how is my image better than theirs?
And does that just look like a crew member caught standing somewhere they shouldnt be to anyone else? If I didnt know better I'd say it was either Robb or Paul, their both big stocky guys.

No comments: