Reviews of Wrestling, Movies, TV and much more! Strong language has been censored by me for blog content

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Movie Review - Sunshine

Worse Than Ishtar! This gets 0/10. It gets LESS than 0! It gets minus Infinity. There isn't a low enough score for this film. Take the worst and most boring ideas from 2001 and Solaris and cram them into a dull, unoriginal film with no stars. Big hint right there that it's got no stars. Expect lots of people to die.

Actually, no. I'll totally spoil the ending and save you losing 2 hours of your life like I did watching this dire pile of trash. Everyone dies! During this film I contemplated the nature of life, reality and existence. But because the film was so dull I mainly contemplated suicide. Yes, it's so bad you may actually WANT to die before it finishes. Please don't waste your money on this.

No comments: