Reviews of Wrestling, Movies, TV and much more! Strong language has been censored by me for blog content

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Movie Review - This Is England

In sections this film is incredibly difficult to watch. And the reason for that is it's so accurate. The guy playing combat must have known skinheads as a kid and he's right on the mark. All the actors in this are amazing. The costumes are spot on, everyone looks authentic eighties.


Shaun is like so many boys I know and I can totally relate to him (though I was a 2-tone rude boy myself, not a skinhead) I do struggle to watch certain parts as it is so close to reality.

I knew people like this, I grew up with people like this. I lived on an estate like this, I went to school with people like this. It's not just close to correct, it's correct. Watch this and love it.

No comments: