Reviews of Wrestling, Movies, TV and much more! Strong language has been censored by me for blog content

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Movie Review - Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

OK, take the worst parts of Days Of Thunder then add my least favourite actor - Will Ferrell. Add my second least favourite actor Sacha Baron Cohen & the fact that I laughed 3 times during the whole film. The film is pretty awful. Nascar is possibly one of the most boring sports ever, like driving in a circle is so difficult.

I think the most entertaining part of the film in all honesty was the out-takes before the credits ran. Ferrell was bearable (just), Gary Cole played his bum of a father really well, the 2 boys playing his children were very good and the guy laying his best friend was OK as well.
I guess the supporting cast made this film for me.

No comments: